Item Description: I'm looking for a 928 that isn't functional
    Price Range: I'm looking to pay around $50 (more or less depending on the quality of things like the casing and screen). I know I could get a phone with what I need off of a four lettered major online auctioning website for about that much, but I trust WPCentral users a little more.

Condition: There are certain things that DO need to work. The LCD and digitizer must be in working condition (no cracked screens!) as well as the front and back cameras. That's it. The device can have a bad motherboard, messed up SIM card reader, broken charging port, etc. I know it's impossible for me to know the background of a device, but please don't sell me something stolen because I'd feel like a jerk!

Payment Method: PayPal.

Additional Info: I'm repairing a phone for my girlfriend and instead of buying "OEM" parts from who knows where off of *insert random parts site here* I want to help out a user that was down on their luck recoup some of their investment. If you thought your device was worthless, think again!

Contact Info - Please PM or post below
    jleebiker and snowmutt like this.
    07-08-2014 08:09 AM
    Oh, come on- fellow WPC users- Someone has a device that will answer this mans call!!
    07-08-2014 11:15 PM
    Bumpidy bump bump.

Maybe I'm too picky. I don't need the cameras to work. Your unit could have a destroyed camera and the polycarbonate could be chewed by a dog! As long as the LCD and Digitizer are intact I'll be a happy camper!
    07-09-2014 09:10 PM