Can't access web dashboard

rvillanu77

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I spoke to the UK assistance. They know the issue caused by non US email accounts. It's not everyone, just sporadically this problem occurs. He didn't have a solution but asked my email address and gave me a ticket (number). No news since nor access to my dashboard...
par Tapatalk sur mon fabuleux Lumia 930
Thanks for your response. I could also report the issue to the UK team. We should insist. Do you have a phone number or email to communicate to them? Hope they are already working in a solution.

rvillanu77

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Installing the desktop app and connecting the Band fixed it for me. I have a Band I bought in the US last year but using in the UK now

I ccan connect the band to the desktop app, and it works, but it's helpless for me, because it doesn't pair with the mobile app and I cannot login in the dashboard either...

Tonio78

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your response. I could also report the issue to the UK team. We should insist. Do you have a phone number or email to communicate to them? Hope they are already working in a solution.

I contacted them through the chat. From the main US page, when you go to Contact Us and choose the Chat option, you'll find both the US and UK support. The guy I got is called Andrew.
I agree, the more people that complain, the better chance we have they get to work on it.

rvillanu77

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I contacted them through the chat. From the main US page, when you go to Contact Us and choose the Chat option, you'll find both the US and UK support. The guy I got is called Andrew.
I agree, the more people that complain, the better chance we have they get to work on it.

I'll contact them tomorrow and explain the issue again. I'll keep this post updated.

rvillanu77

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
BTW, yesterday I was chatting with the US support team. the guy told me that if an account has never been linked to a MS Health account, you cannot access the dashboard.
So I'm afraid that our Outlook.com accounts has been "disconnected" from MS Health and that's the reason why we cannot use our band and we cannot sign-in to the dashboard.
When we are able to pair again our band to our Smartphone, the access to the dashboard will work again.

Last edited:

gyhor

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
@Rvillanu77
I doubt it. It tried different handsets and even a tablet. But no luck with my old account. At the end I only get a network errror and the configuration does not finish.
I tried also the Microsoft band sync desktop application. No luck

Tonio78

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Same for me, desktop doesn't work properly as I have to renew Profile date, weight, length, birth date at every startup. Reinstall doesn't fix it, nothing seems to have access to the account.
par Tapatalk sur mon fabuleux Lumia 930

swanny78

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue on my Lumia 930 UK, It worked fine when I first got my band about 3-4 weeks ago. I noticed I started getting sync errors on my band last week, (oops message) but the data seemed to be updating so ignored it. I tired the health dashboard website last week for the first time and noticed I could not login, just got stuck in a login loop, again, ignored it with a view to try at a later time. Then recently due to some unrelated issue I had to rebuild my phone , and when I came back to re-install the health app I got the network error and it would not complete the installation.

I tried on my spare android phone and got exactly the same issue, so rules the phone out. The band is OK its seems too. I even installed the windows 10 preview on my phone , but same issues.

Having called MS support they seem to think all the issues above are related and caused by some corruption on my account. They are looking at my account now. As part of the fault finding they asked me to install the desktop app today, that failed half way saying there was no internet connection. However I am on my work laptop and could be blocked by my security software, ill try again on my own PC when I get home.

If anyone has any advice please help.

gyhor

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I got a response from Microsoft response!
Good Morning xxxxx.

The update I have received is that we will need to reset your account profile. This issue seems to have been caused by a corrupt file or possibly incomplete data, this has caused a block in the syncing and sign in of your account.

I a currently awaiting an email from our accounts department on how to best reset your profile without loosing the data that is currently saved.

Thank you for you patience.

Kindest Regards,

swanny78

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
yes I got the exact same message too. Desktop app seems to work tho and I have my band working again. However I sill can not sync with phone, so no cortana integration etc. :crying:

rvillanu77

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I've been talking to UK Support team. The guy on the other side of the phone told me:
"As the band has only been released to officially work in US and UK, any other phone or email address that is seen to be out of regi?n, will not be compatible. It's my understanding that a number of other users who are out of region have found a work around for this issue. But it's not caused by incomplete data blocking your sync. It is because you are using the device in a region that is not yet supported".

I cannot believe... :unhappysweat:

Can anyone give me a MS email address where they can help me?

Thanks

Last edited:

rvillanu77

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I've been talking with another guy. The issue is known by Microsoft. They're working to solve it, but for now, the only way is creating a new Outlook.com account...

rvillanu77

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
yes I don't want to do that and made that clear to them, I have had my MS account for years and have a lot of collateral on it XBOX, ONEDRIVE, OFFICE 365 etc. So they need to find a way to fix.

suggest everyone goes onto https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...crosoft-band%2Fen-gb%2Fsupport&token=-jBCEXwL and start logging calls, the more the better.

Good idea. I've had 3 or 4 chats with US team and 2 or 3 with UK team. And some phone calls. We have to insist.

Tonio78

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys, (and girls 😓)

Hope you're in the same situation as me because I found my Dashboard this morning :cool:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon