Control Lumia Camera or Lumia Selfie from a new official Band tile

HanTing Lee

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Could you guys do me a favor to suggest the official developers for both Microsoft Band and Lumia camera to improve the official function "shutter" tile? :smile:

Although the 3rd-parties also make the same issue, their processes seem not good enough especially for focusing. All I want is focus automatically, including detection for face as accurate as Lumia Camera, but not focus infinitely only. :cry:
--
Here is the link for voting through the official website:

Control Lumia Camera or Lumia Selfie from a new offcial Band tile ? Microsoft Health and Microsoft Band

Thank you for your help, and sorry for my basic English.:crying:

HanTing Lee

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Not much interest on my side but I vote it ;)
Thanks for voting and giving a hand for Microsoft Band, sir!!

I thought this concept I had mention above should be mainly due to Treasure Tag(WS-2), which supports Lumia Selfie stably, although they are not pretty known as worldwide tools for WP users. The Microsoft Band can be the important roll to substitute Treasure Tag because it is more suitable for being brought to the outside. I'm not quite mentioning the usage to selfie, but the Band should be used in terms of shutter after we already put WP on the camera tripod, then we could take group photos. The third-parties also work well for connection, but the app are not quite stable yet, and seems like they are having troubles. So the official, Microsoft, is the only party to improve immediately whole issue for controlling the camera.

The last, hope the camera control can be one of officially basic usages, like Cortana, Workouts, Running, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon