Microsoft Band - vibration during incoming call

Martin Marek

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I recently bought Microsoft Band and I'm more or less satisfied with it, but there is one thing that really bug me.
Vibration during incoming call are so low and short that sometimes I don't even notice it and I miss call.

I use Band for email, calendar and call notification a lot so it's important for me. Is there a way how to 'fix' this behavior?

TwoClipz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe you can change the duration of the vibration, only the intensity level.

Under Settings on the Band itself, there are "Haptic Alert Levels" .. Low, Medium, High and Off.

Mine is set to high and works well for me.

Eric Martin4

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Here is the official UserVoice suggestion page for this issue, add your votes to notify Microsoft!

microsofthealth.uservoice.com/forums/283636-microsoft-health-and-microsoft-band/suggestions/7578816-configurable-band-haptic-vibration-feedback-mak

Etdona Ferentes

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
It eludes me why MS insists on keeping this "feature". It should be pretty easy to fix and would bring more customers for them. I know several people who returned Band 2 because of missed calls.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
All I can say is that my experience is quite different. I've caught calls via the Band that was in the process of missing. Perhaps your unit has a weak vibrator, or perhaps it's over-alerting you causing you to ignore it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac