Microsoft Band 2 Shipping

kazinova

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Package.png
Still moving around China, definitely should have pre-ordered at the MS store. It's just down the street and would have been available tomorrow... :*(

insight3fl

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Wow... I wish we did not have tracking information. Did not want to know it has taken 5 hours go from China to Japan. Still over 11 hours away from the west coast and 15 hours to the east coast. Very lucky to be on the local truck tomorrow morning.

Phil Figgins

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Keep in mind that China is 12 hours ahead of Tennessee. I believe Fedex is showing all local times per that drop down on their site. I think that's why Tennessee isn't the latest by time stamp, but is likely where it is.

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Keep in mind that China is 12 hours ahead of Tennessee. I believe Fedex is showing all local times per that drop down on their site. I think that's why Tennessee isn't the latest by time stamp, but is likely where it is.

No, that isn't correct. On the Fedex site you have the the option on the bottom right to select time zone. Here is what it shows with time zone set to local scan time and destination time zone:

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (10).png

insight3fl

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Yes... and you can convert it to destination time. That indicates it is in Japan at 12:45 eastern time. It could arrive in Memphis 16 hours later which is 4:00 am. Just speculating of course

driedl

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Mine is coming via UPS on the 30th as well. I ordered on the 6th and had to be one of the first because I was clicking around on the site when the button changed from "coming soon" to "pre-order now." I was bummed that so many of you were going to get your orders before me but then I got an email this morning that mine will arrive on the 30th. Strangely the tracking number still isn't active - either they're being held by UPS or Microsoft is going to overnight them this afternoon.

mattybsrs

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Mine is coming via UPS on the 30th as well. I ordered on the 6th and had to be one of the first because I was clicking around on the site when the button changed from "coming soon" to "pre-order now." I was bummed that so many of you were going to get your orders before me but then I got an email this morning that mine will arrive on the 30th. Strangely the tracking number still isn't active - either they're being held by UPS or Microsoft is going to overnight them this afternoon.

I received my email and UPS tracking number from the Microsoft Store this morning as well. My email certainly didn't guarantee an arrival date. I don't expect to receive it tomorrow as the tracking number is not yet live.

ScottyKnox

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
I ordered on the 6th, I noticed yesterday evening that MS had authorized payment on my Bank Card, then this morning I see that UPS has 2 tracking numbers for me. The first number is associated with my complete care coverage and it says a label has been created awaiting pickup. The other tracking number for my actual band reports back that it is not even in the system yet. Very strange I am not sure what to think. If I don't have a tracking number with a delivery date of tomorrow (30th) by tomorrow morning, I will pick a band up at my local Kiosk and return my Pre-Order whenever it arrives. I guess I wrongly assumed that pre-order would guarantee that I get a band before or at the same time they are released to stores.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 6th, I noticed yesterday evening that MS had authorized payment on my Bank Card, then this morning I see that UPS has 2 tracking numbers for me. The first number is associated with my complete care coverage and it says a label has been created awaiting pickup. The other tracking number for my actual band reports back that it is not even in the system yet. Very strange I am not sure what to think. If I don't have a tracking number with a delivery date of tomorrow (30th) by tomorrow morning, I will pick a band up at my local Kiosk and return my Pre-Order whenever it arrives. I guess I wrongly assumed that pre-order would guarantee that I get a band before or at the same time they are released to stores.

Same here. I received the first one at 8:05 and the 'label has been printed' with expected delivery 10/30 appeared around noon. At 12:31 I received the second one that is linked to the band but it still is not in the system.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Update: The complete care still says a label has been made, but now the band says it is in Ontario CA (I'm in NY) but no expected delivery date is available.

happyecho

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
ok. So finally right now I UPS label was created. I got so upset at those Fedex shipments and thought they are going to get theirs and I am not going to get mine. Since all the Fed ex said from china. So it hasn't started tracking but UPS says even though only label was created they still expect it to be here tomorrow. Because they think it is going to ship from
MICROSOFT ONLINE STORE
MIRA LOMA, CA, US
And I am in Arizona. But still it is 10/29/2015 9:13 P.M. Eastern Time and the band has not arrived at a UPS facility. So I hope they are right but it seems like it would be a miracle

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes