Is there a way to disable it? Every thirty mins this damn thing vibrates to tell me it's syncing with the cloud. I went into the app on my phone (health/menu/manage tiles/notification center) and it doesn't give me the option to turn it off. It would be nice to be able to disable the vibration of that specific notification.
    11-15-2015 08:44 PM
    Hmm, that's odd. I don't think mine has ever alerted me that it's syncing to the cloud. Even looking through the options on the band, I don't see anything about a cloud sync. Any idea what kind of data is being synced?
    11-15-2015 11:00 PM
    What phone do you have it paired to? What OS and version?

I'm suspecting a setting on your phone needs to be tweaked for the toast.
    ludesleep likes this.
    11-15-2015 11:40 PM
    In the MS Health app, under 'Manage tiles', is 'Notification center' enabled? If so, your phone will push every notification to the Band. What I do is disable Notification center, then enable Messaging, Mail, Calls........whatever I want notifications for.
    RumoredNow and ludesleep like this.
    11-16-2015 01:15 AM
    Sorry the title was misleading. The band isn't syncing with the cloud, its the health app. Also, I'm using an android phone. I like having the option to have other app notifications pushed to the band but it doesn't give me the option to disable the health app. Maybe I have to disable it within the os settings?
    11-16-2015 12:42 PM
    You could try that. I'm on Android too (Note 4) and I don't believe I have that option....though maybe if the notification center tile is enabled, it also enables some further options? The only notifications I want are sms, email, and calls, so I just disabled the notification center tile.
    ludesleep likes this.
    11-16-2015 01:32 PM
    For Android: Go into MS Health, Manage tiles, on "Notification Center" click the edit icon (the pencil). Click on "Change notification center apps". Turn off all apps you don't want bugging you on the Band. (Probably easier to turn all off and then turn on just the ones you want.)

I can't see MS Health on the list. Maybe it was removed in the last update that came out last week.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    11-16-2015 05:02 PM