Repeating notification every night

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I have searched all over and have only seen this problem reported with iPhones and Microsoft Band. I have a Nokia 920 Windows Phone though, and I remember this happened once and eventually I found something that worked, but I can't even tell you what it was.

SO! I'll describe in points....

- Each night my Microsoft Band (1st gen) pops up a calendar notification ("Grandparents Day"). Obviously it is not Grandparents Day as that was Sept 11th of last year (heck, I didn't even know such a day existed until last year).
- The notification appears ONLY on the watch and NOT the phone. There are no notifications to clear on the phone.
- I recently noticed that it happens at 11:30PM on the dot. Which is when my Quiet Hours kicks in every night on my phone. It's unknown currently if it is related.
- I have restarted both the band and the phone many times hoping that it would go away, but to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced this? Hopefully resulting in a solution? :)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have searched all over and have only seen this problem reported with iPhones and Microsoft Band. I have a Nokia 920 Windows Phone though, and I remember this happened once and eventually I found something that worked, but I can't even tell you what it was.

SO! I'll describe in points....

- Each night my Microsoft Band (1st gen) pops up a calendar notification ("Grandparents Day"). Obviously it is not Grandparents Day as that was Sept 11th of last year (heck, I didn't even know such a day existed until last year).
- The notification appears ONLY on the watch and NOT the phone. There are no notifications to clear on the phone.
- I recently noticed that it happens at 11:30PM on the dot. Which is when my Quiet Hours kicks in every night on my phone. It's unknown currently if it is related.
- I have restarted both the band and the phone many times hoping that it would go away, but to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced this? Hopefully resulting in a solution? :)

I'm assuming that that day is in calendar? Can you remove it from calendar? It might work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon