Band 2 and Android?

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know of how Band 2 interacts with Android? Like does it sync with the Cortana Android app, notifications, etc.?

HSolo

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't quite know what "sync with Cortana Android app" you mean. It does sync emails, calendar events, texts, phone calls, etc. Also allows keyboard responses to texts from the Band (which I believe is still missing from Apple devices).

If you mean does it allow you to open the Cortana app on Android from the Band 2 by long pressing the function key on the Band? Yes, it does that too. In short, I don't think there is anything I used to be able to do with the Band 2 and my Windows phone, that I can't do with the Band 2 and my Android phone.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't quite know what "sync with Cortana Android app" you mean. It does sync emails, calendar events, texts, phone calls, etc. Also allows keyboard responses to texts from the Band (which I believe is still missing from Apple devices).

If you mean does it allow you to open the Cortana app on Android from the Band 2 by long pressing the function key on the Band? Yes, it does that too. In short, I don't think there is anything I used to be able to do with the Band 2 and my Windows phone, that I can't do with the Band 2 and my Android phone.

We'll... I got a band 2 and it does ALMOST everything. U can't send texts via Cortana on like on W10M nor can u talk to Cortana on it. When I try the latter on mine it opens Cortana on my phone but then I have to go to my phone to complete the reminder, etc. This is a miss

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2