I have a Microsoft Lumia 435 and when I take a picture there is no flash. Is there something I am missing?

W

WPCentral Question

i have a microsoft lumia 435 and when i take a picture there is no flash.

I have been trying to find out why when I press lightening icon nothing happens. I have been lead to believe that doing this is the solution to my problem, unless of course I am mistaken. I have tried to install apps for camera flash to no avail. Even the flashlight app that I installed used my screen instead of camera lens for light. Is there something I am missing?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: i have a microsoft lumia 435 and when i take a picture there is no flash.

That's because the Lumia 435 doesn't have a flash (or an LED "flash").

squirelly1968

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site

so does that also mean I CANNOT download QR scanners? I tried one but it never worked so I was going to attempt to find another but if its pointless.....Thank you for your previous help and also in advance for any further assistance you may or may not be able to provide.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

so does that also mean I CANNOT download QR scanners? I tried one but it never worked so I was going to attempt to find another but if its pointless.....Thank you for your previous help and also in advance for any further assistance you may or may not be able to provide.

There is a QR scanner in the camera. Just click lenses and use Bing Vision. I believe that should work regardless of flash?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen