Nokia Lumia 530 App Issues

jajlagrone

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Since I have owned the Nokia Lumia 530 Windows Phone 8.1. I have experienced one issue after the other. Freezing and locking screen issues. Unable to power phone off unless I remove the battery for at least 5-10 minutes. Apps appear to open but never completely start. When you select an app to open you are immediately returned to the home screen. My map and navigation apps frequently experience this issue. I have come to the conclusion that buying this phone was a true waste. I have decided from now on I will only purchase Android.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Since I have owned the Nokia Lumia 530 Windows Phone 8.1. I have experienced one issue after the other. Freezing and locking screen issues. Unable to power phone off unless I remove the battery for at least 5-10 minutes. Apps appear to open but never completely start. When you select an app to open you are immediately returned to the home screen. My map and navigation apps frequently experience this issue. I have come to the conclusion that buying this phone was a true waste. I have decided from now on I will only purchase Android.

To me, it sounds like the fault is with the device. I think you might have a faulty device. Also, I don't know if you have installed a lot of apps but that might be hard on the 512 mb/4gb combo that it has with that phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon