Lumia Recovery Tool May Fix Touch Screen Problem

Mostafa Saleh

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20141231_0001.png

We all agree that touch issues from software, in pic above the nav bar notification every time I mark don't show this again it appears again, the whole phone software have bugs

Did any one bought lumia 535 without that touch issues ? please let us know

If so ... there's a clean software we can install it by lumia recovery tool that may fix the touch issues

If not ... we all waiting for the Microsoft update to fix it

Do you agree ?

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
If there is an update available in the Recovery Tool, it will be worth a go (backup ALL data first).

You need Build Version 02054.00000.14485.370xx and Windows Phone version 8.10.14219.341 or higher to include the fix (reportedly).

Jacksept

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I am on this version and still have the touch issue problem.
Build Version: 02055.00000.14511.22002

Mostafa Saleh

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
OK...

I tried it my self I made hard reset and install with lumia recovery tool the available software .51001 this is without fix update and this is what I got to be honest it didn't fix the touch problem as it should but I got much more improvement with ...

Double tap to weak
Two fingers multi touch zoom in and out
Flow typing
Apps like Xbox music artist background and live tile
Battery health

wp_ss_20150106_0001.png

So after testing for 3 days I think it's not hardware problem because the screen feel with my touch order but the action not complete and I got all this improvement after reset and reinstall the software

At least I can say that the soft have many bugs like working with preview for developer and I hope Microsoft fix that asap because lumia 535 the best low end phone I have got

Last edited:

Avinash V Raj1

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Tried using lumia recovery tool, touch problems has been fixed in my phone. Compared touch with lumia 525 and 520. Dosenot seem to have any major difference.

Avinash V Raj1

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Is there any way to repair the update or check for any errors during update. After the phone restarts after update install I accidently restarted my phone and got an error encountered during update message. Phone is working fine without any problems, but still would like to make sure everythings working correctly.

Mostafa Saleh

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20150109_0003.png wp_ss_20150109_0002.png

Yesterday I receive the update so I got cellular data in action center and schedule update and about touch issues ...

We can say it fixed by %90 in single touch and two fingers touch, before update I couldn't test 5 fingers touch but now I could as in pic above, another strange thing that the multi touch sometimes work perfect and some other lagged :confused:

But I got lagged in double tap to weak and unstable single touch some times.

So I'll try to install the whole updated soft by recovery tool again I think this will made some improvement.

Finally I think we need new software not fixes, like I said before seems to working with preview for developer, Microsoft should build stable software for her first phone and I'm sure that she will

Roney007du

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Me also facing the touch problem even after update.

Like you, the double tap is not working always. Double tap is not responding whenever the phone is plugged into charger or usb cable or whenever something is downloading and installing.

When the phone is plugged into charger or usb cable, the touch acts abnormally.

Hard to organise the live tile, the touch responds so quickly and open the app, couldn't make holding for few seconds to change the tile.

Very much disappointed. :cry::devil:

Roney007du

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Me also facing the touch problem even after update.

Like you, the double tap is not working always. Double tap is not responding whenever the phone is plugged into charger or usb cable or whenever something is downloading and installing.

When the phone is plugged into charger or usb cable, the touch acts abnormally.

Hard to organise the live tile, the touch responds so quickly and open the app, couldn't make holding for few seconds to change the tile.

Very much disappointed.

Smiggyy

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I carried out the recovery tool option at the weekend and it appears to have worked.
I thought the last update had all but cleared it up but was still getting intermittent 'wobbles'.
The firmware version offered by the recovery tool includes the update (02055.00000.14511.22002).
I backup up the phone, used the recovery tool and rebuilt the phone.
Since Saturday I've had no problems with touch and/or double tap.

On an even lighter note I've also recovered half a gig (500mb) of space thanks to the rebuild, temp files?
Who knows but at present more than happy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon