Can I get some help with my Lumia 535 Camera issues?

Swrat58

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 535 Camera issues

I have had extensive Camera issues on my 535 and having searched other Forums so have may other owners had similar problems. Back camera will not load irrespective of Camera app. In fact any app that requires camera does not load (CamScan, Instagram etc) Some days it will work a couple of hours without any intervention and then fail again without notice. (Although has not worked for a week now). Front Camera will work for an hour or 2 then fail. Have tried every suggestion on other forums without success (factory reset, latest software, cold restart, Phone recovery). Bought Camera for dual sim and camera as required extensively for work purposes - camera complete failure. (Travelling Internationally so unable to take to Care Center). Any solutions out there. MS unresponsive on MS Mobile Community Forum!

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia 535 Camera issues

I've got an L535 but I'm not experiencing those issues. It seems that you have already tried all the common solutions that would be recommended in a forum (including checking for phone updates, since you already tried phone recovery (through Windows Phone Recovery Tool and a PC?)).

The MS Mobile Community Forum may take a while to respond. On the other hand, try the Lumia Help Twitter Handle: @LumiaHelp. They respond rather quickly (within a few minutes or a few hours).

BTW, welcome to Windows Central.

Swrat58

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome. I am trying to do phone recovery through PC again but after downloading firmware (1.6GB) I get a error saying there is an error downloading and I need to change my proxy settings which is beyond me. I am also travelling internationally so a bit difficult right now. But thank you for your input. Just so disappointed to buy a product and have all these problems when I need the camera for work purposes. Have had to use the front camera to take pictures - makes for some interesting shots but today the front camera won't load either.

Swrat58

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
decided to try camera in whatsapp again and it worked, not Lumia Camera though, then tried instagram and no luck first time - second time it did work. Deleted Lumia camera and now have a camera working although it does not appear on my APP selection only on the notification page - flash does not work. Only to pleased to have camera working so not touching anything else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes