App crashing

A7500

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Lately I have been facing this annoying situation where when I open an app it would either linger on a loading or resuming screen and without opening the app it would crash. Mostly happened with facebook and twitter. And once it crashed I couldn't reopen the app immediately. When I touch the app icon it would sort of just wiggle a bit and then nothing....it won't open. I can clearly see the phone registers the touch. But after sometime it would open. Restarting the phone or reinstalling the apps didn't work. It's a Lumia 535 dual sim. Any ideas?

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Looks like you might have to use the Lumia Software Recovery Tool or WIndows Phone recovery tool to flash it. See it that helps. Note that it will delete all data. If the issue persists, im afraid you might have a bad unit and may need to exchange it (if possible).

fluffyowl

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Im having the exact same issue on my 1020. Soft reset helps. For about a day before the problem creeps back. And I don't want to hard reset my phone cause the last backup was 4 months ago and I haven't been able to backup since then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS