Windows 10 Mobile for the 640XL

DJoLee

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Well Windows 10 should arrive on 12th January who is going to upgrade? I believe that the latest version of insider build is closest to the official stable build so how is it running? Never tried any of them though still on 8.1 which is pretty good for me but sometimes apps closes on its own which can be annoying. Feel free to comment current insider build here (advantages and bugs) and also this could be thread for W10 Mobile stable build when it arrives

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The Jan 12th date is pure speculation at this point.

Also, actual release date for non-Insider users is dependent on carrier testing and approval before release.

mcgilli

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Some far corner of the web said that a week ago so a few people believed it. Considering MS just released an update yesterday - which doesn't even fix 3/4 of the currently known issues remaining - it's not coming out on the 12th...

ShawnC13

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
I bought my XL back in June and went to Insider preivew in Sept I think or sooner. There have been some ok builds and some that made me go back to 8.1 but this latest to .63 has been the best by far. Some little things still happening but it has come a long way. I read that T-mobile in Poland is sending out W10M to the 640's there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes