Anyone have the 640 OEM black cover? Seems strange in photos.

Warren_2185

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I just bought the Cricket USA Lumia 640. The Cyan blue cover looks great with the lighter blue basic coloring and the darker blue edging. Going online to the huge website with asian suppliers, they have pictures of replacement OEM doors and the orange looks great with the darker edging. But something doesn't look right in the pictures of the black one (from more than one of the sellers). It looks too flat black (like my black 635 cover which was like a hockey puck) and it doesn't seem to have a two tone edging at all. Also, the pictures don't show the raised area around the headphone jack. I'm a little reluctant to buy it, so I wanted some input from anyone that has the black cover. Is it two tone? Does it have the raised area at the headphone input?

By the way, I really love the size and look of this phone. I recommend.

m477

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
The black cover has a matte finish, without any two tone edging. Anyway, there's a raised area around the jack port, but without the two color edging it's much less noticeable.
lumia_640_colour_choices.jpg

Pickle1970

May 13, 2015
Visit site
The white is just solid white but glossy, looks nice though. I also bought myself the Cyan one which has a look of glass to it....very nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes