Lumia 640 Notification LED \

Krishna Teja Vedula

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey people,
I wanted to get this to some notice because I found it actually interesting.
I got a Lumia 640 LTE a couple of days back and I have been playing around with it and it is a gorgeous phone and a definite upgrade from my HTC 8X which I have been using for over two years now. So I was looking for cases and other accessories and I found this video on youtube about a case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmmov8UsQNo

What interested me isn't the case itself but the notification LED blinking beside the Microsoft logo in the front through out the video. So I was searching online if I missed the feature but I was sure my 8X was the only windows phone ever to sport a LED notification light and its one I miss on my 640. So is there really a hidden notification light in the 640? and if so, how to activate it??
Please lemme know

Krishna Teja Vedula

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Apparantly thats the proximity sensor blinking and it could only been seen through the camera but not by naked eye. I came to know of it just now after some looking around

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Apparantly thats the proximity sensor blinking and it could only been seen through the camera but not by naked eye. I came to know of it just now after some looking around

Exactly. I actually just popped into this thread to make sure it had been resolved, since I had figured the answer by reading the subject of the topic. You can do the same thing filming a TV Remote. The IR transmitter at the end of the remote will flash for the camera, but you can't see it with the naked eye.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes