USB Mass Storage

TheElf Elf

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi, greetings, sorry my english

how can I use usb mass storage in the lumia 640? is very important for me, to use my new Lumia like im using now my android phone...

"Connect the phone to usb cable, and use the SD card like a drive"

Thats all, no extra drivers or anything, just mass storage drivers (for work, i need to connect my phone to old OS, like Windows CE, Win9x, Win 2000, etc)

Thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, greetings, sorry my english

how can I use usb mass storage in the lumia 640? is very important for me, to use my new Lumia like im using now my android phone...

"Connect the phone to usb cable, and use the SD card like a drive"

Thats all, no extra drivers or anything, just mass storage drivers (for work, i need to connect my phone to old OS, like Windows CE, Win9x, Win 2000, etc)

Thanks

you can't connect USB drives to your phone as that feature doesn't exist for 640 and older lumias

TheElf Elf

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
for your work, I guess it wouldn't work if you use USB otg all the time. But for every other use the 640 is more than adequate

Well, i call my brother and say "hey, do you want my phone, is a lumia 640 with windows phone, i dont use at all"

he say... "sure! i will go to your home now"

Ok, he came, and the first thing he tried to do, is connect the phone to the radio in his car using the usb cable... is not working neither, because need mass storage support

Then it seems is not adecuate to "every other user" neither :eck:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon