0x803F8001 error on brand new 650?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Which build are you currently on? settings > about (just for informational purpose lol)

Try signing out of the store, soft resetting and signing back in afterwards.

Did you check to see if any other apps are downloading at the moment? the store is slow when the phone is first being set up, because it's downloading a bunch of apps

matthew550

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Did you update the Store app yet? It's a pain to stop all the initial downloads, just to force the Store app to update first, but it may help getting those last few apps that won't install.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Did you update the Store app yet? It's a pain to stop all the initial downloads, just to force the Store app to update first, but it may help getting those last few apps that won't install.

Lol yea I always pause the store app or allow it to download first and pause the rest..

@OP which apps are we talking about? I haven't seen this lately, but users did report that certain apps weren't updating and would always produce an error. For some apps I was able to bypass that by downloading them individually and keeping the store (download section) open the whole time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes