Whats with the QQ fest?!

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Seems people are so anxious for the 950 series to hit the stores, madness has struck some to start bashing MSFT and/or their products. There's two quotes that come to mind at a time like this.

Opinions are like butt holes, there's only one and it stinks.

Enough with the QQ we need more pew pew.

(That second one is from an old guildmate from my lovely Wow days ).

desaideas1

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Its exactly the time to bash them as fans. They are royally screwing up this launch and leaving way to much ambiguity in the minds of an already distraught consumer from shoddy w10m builds and substandard hardware that cowers in comparison to the last 2-3 generations of hardware.

There are no 5th chances, they can either communicate to us with some level of respect for the people that have carried them this far or they can continue to paper launch and suck at life.

No one asked for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book, the market would have been fine for another 6 months with the pro 3, and these damn products are the ones that get hard launch dates and commitment. I don't really care that these came from Nokia etc. You spent 7.4 billion, wrote off 3.5....just get them out the damn door.

I also should note that I broke and moved SIM to an iPhone 5, but not after 15$ for a new microusb port that didn't work and then $13 on a sim cutter and nano sim caddy. That's $28 of wallet share not being spent on a new phone. I'm also getting more pissed because this iZombie garbage of a UX.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Its exactly the time to bash them as fans. They are royally screwing up this launch and leaving way to much ambiguity in the minds of an already distraught consumer from shoddy w10m builds and substandard hardware that cowers in comparison to the last 2-3 generations of hardware.
Well you can't do much about SOME people's irrational conclusions.

They said November. Unless I'm the only one without a time-machine, I see ZERO evidence that won't happen. I don't recall Apple letting people handle and play with new iPhones more than a month before you could buy one. I very much like that I could do that. As for marketing, I am not arrogant enough to believe without doubt I'm right if I say they need to advertise more.

I love how clueless people have no doubt they are smarter than a company like MS. And even if they turn out to be right, there is no logical justification to pay them any head now. Like predicting the end of the world, someone has or will lay claim to pretty much every time in the continuum (pun intended). Are we fools to ignore the ones that lucked into being right?

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I've used iphone, Android and Windows devices, Windows seems like the only one of the three that tries to make the OS available for older devices. Granted there are hardware setbacks older phones due to the recourses needed.

I can tell you from using all three, Windows has delivered without making me buy a new device. In all stages, PC and mobile devices. Ios stops updating if you're on an older device and Droid takes FOREVER to release an update after announced. Look at lollipop, it took 6 to seven months for the s5 to update. Then the next day, 5.01 was released.... hahaha good times. 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes