Cases/Covers + Accessories for your Lumia 950XL

jrb363

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Any news on an Otterbox case? It protected my HTC One M7 for 3+ years and I'd never consider another brand of case...but it looks like I have to.

What's the closest option to an Otterbox since it looks like we'll never get one?

RayaanP

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Applied Nillkin Tempered Glass protector & Frosted Shell. Loos awesome.
The tempered Glass protector stays perfectly down on all corners.

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
I have settled with this case for now. Keeps thinness profile and feel there's some protection during falls.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160519_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20160519_0001.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 18

heelio

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
The 950XL has been out a good while now and the case selection is, TBH, poor. Is it likely there'll be any more variety in future, or is that it for this model?

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
The 950XL has been out a good while now and the case selection is, TBH, poor. Is it likely there'll be any more variety in future, or is that it for this model?

Given the low market share of Window phones and the low sales of the 950XL, my guess is you're not going to see a lot more in the way of cases. Maybe a few here or there, but probably not much.

ChumsFuture

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Nillkin Nature is fantastic. Only cost $5 through eBay. Super thin, high quality fit, and protects the edges of the front screen. I just might place another order to get the other shades.

GDQIWup.jpg

AZTonyUSA

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Question for anyone that has a Mozo case. Do you have any issues with the touch screen not working when the phone is laying down on it's back? I have the notebook Mozo case on my 950XL. When I lay the phone down with the front cover folded under, I often have the problem where tapping the screen to open an app doesn't work, nothing happens no matter how soft or hard I tap the screen. As soon as I pick it up, no problems. I'm wondering if it's an issue with the case or the phone.

TennisGuy45

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Well after purchasing a TPU clear case and dropping my phone only to see the screen shatter I decided to try something a bit more protective.
Dont want to be spending another $200 for screen repair.

I tried out the CIMO shockproof case http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Cimo-Shockproof-Absorbing-Protection/dp/B0156U594A?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

If you want drop protection this thing is the real deal. I've dropped my phone more than a few times with this thing on and to screen breaks/cracks so far.

Its a rubber base with very thick corners and bottom and then the middle has a hard plastic shell that wraps around it.
For the price its a great deal. It will perform better any Otterbox commuter case you can buy.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That IMAK PU leather case looks really nice, except it looks like they forgot to put the holes for the microphones on the top and bottom of the back from the pictures.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
That IMAK PU leather case looks really nice, except it looks like they forgot to put the holes for the microphones on the top and bottom of the back from the pictures.

Lol now that you say it...I realized my imak case doesn't have it either. I just shot a video and the sound is pretty low due to the missing microphone holes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon