02-02-2016 03:27 PM
66 123
tools
    Did they email tracking to you or did it just show up in amazon payments? Also about how long did shipping take to reach you once they shipped it? (pretty excited, my 735 on verizon isn't cutting it so I cant wait to jump off the verizon crazy boat).

EDIT: I also saw in another thread that this RM-1085 is the single sim version, which is no trouble for me since I didn't need dual sim anyway, but I am curious if that holds true?
    Last edited by Erik Talbert; 12-14-2015 at 10:31 AM.
    12-14-2015 10:01 AM
    It'll show up in Amazon Payments, right in there you'll see "Track your package(s)" which will enable you to track it.

Correct, single sim version. Apparently Microsoft shipping dual sim variants to distributors that don't usually sell dual sim ones and single sim variants to dual sim countries. Doesn't bother me. using dual sim uses more battery but I can see why people would want it, use internet from one provider and make calls from another
    12-14-2015 11:20 AM
    Just went website and noticed it's for $609 - next to Black & White options to add to cart, I continued to Amazon Payments to verify, so they recently dropped their pricing again .....they just gotta update the PRICING IN BOLD next to item description.
    12-14-2015 11:22 AM
    It'll show up in Amazon Payments, right in there you'll see "Track your package(s)" which will enable you to track it.

Correct, single sim version. Apparently Microsoft shipping dual sim variants to distributors that don't usually sell dual sim ones and single sim variants to dual sim countries. Doesn't bother me. using dual sim uses more battery but I can see why people would want it, use internet from one provider and make calls from another
    I'm cool with single sim, will keep checking track package button every few hours to see when it enables (it's clickable but says no package info is bound to it)
    12-14-2015 11:31 AM
    I'm cool with single sim, will keep checking track package button every few hours to see when it enables (it's clickable but says no package info is bound to it)
    hehe I know the feeling of being excited when you gotta get new toy
    12-14-2015 11:42 AM
    then when it shows out for delivery, i'm sure you'll be like https://www.facebook.com/ZGWZombie/v...5007439192503/
    12-14-2015 11:44 AM
    then when it shows out for delivery, i'm sure you'll be like https://www.facebook.com/ZGWZombie/v...5007439192503/
    Yes I will turn into heavy weapons guy and bob my head intensely.
    12-14-2015 12:34 PM
    Just wanted to post another update, the pending charge on my amazon rewards visa card has vanished now with no actual charge having gone through yet. Unsure of the status at this point, since amazon payments says completed along with this.

EDIT: Also my credit limit on my card still shows as if the charge has gone through, so I must have caught it during the final processing period? Hope that means it'll ship soon.
    12-15-2015 08:56 AM
    Just wanted to post another update, the pending charge on my amazon rewards visa card has vanished now with no actual charge having gone through yet. Unsure of the status at this point, since amazon payments says completed along with this.

EDIT: Also my credit limit on my card still shows as if the charge has gone through, so I must have caught it during the final processing period? Hope that means it'll ship soon.
    you'll get it soon, I can see you're very anxious
    12-15-2015 11:25 AM
    you'll get it soon, I can see you're very anxious
    Yeah, but also very hyped and ready to jump off the Verizon leash too (would go ahead and do so if my 735 was supported by t-mobile, but it isnt).
    12-15-2015 02:24 PM
    Updating again, still no tracking number but the charge has gone through as of two days ago. I sent them an email inquiry as to if they can provide me tracking since they say they charge on shipment. A bit lengthy of a turn around for an in stock product IMO, and has had a price drop since I ordered. Will report back if I hear from them about it.

EDIT: Tracking number got, somehow ended up in my spam filter, is saying it should be delivered today if on schedule.
    Last edited by Erik Talbert; 12-17-2015 at 08:04 AM.
    12-17-2015 07:33 AM
    Updating again, still no tracking number but the charge has gone through as of two days ago. I sent them an email inquiry as to if they can provide me tracking since they say they charge on shipment. A bit lengthy of a turn around for an in stock product IMO, and has had a price drop since I ordered. Will report back if I hear from them about it.

EDIT: Tracking number got, somehow ended up in my spam filter, is saying it should be delivered today if on schedule.
    awesome! cause I found it strange you haven't gotten tracking as yet, be sure to let your mailbox know it ain't spam
    12-17-2015 09:32 AM
    Just popping back in to say I have received word that it was delivered today and will be messing with it once I return home from work. If anyone wants the single sim 950 XL this is a good option to buy from.
    12-18-2015 12:47 PM
    Just popping back in to say I have received word that it was delivered today and will be messing with it once I return home from work. If anyone wants the single sim 950 XL this is a good option to buy from.
    Glad you've gotten your 950 XL ,enjoy and welcome to the club
    12-18-2015 02:30 PM
    Also good news for anyone who hasn't purchased yet,the site dropped their price again to $585 for the 950 XL so anyone interested can get for even better price than what Erik Talbert and i paid for ours.
    12-19-2015 04:55 AM
    In Australia -Optus selling an unlocked outright for 960 AUD
    12-19-2015 07:00 AM
    In Australia -Optus selling an unlocked outright for 960 AUD
    That works out to approximately $689USD, you can get it for $585 (price of 950XL) + 30USD shipping to Australia =$615USD total which is hands down best price you'll get for Lumia 950XL right now as compared to any other web store @1shopmobile
    12-19-2015 07:35 AM
    Wait, if I get an Amazon version, will I be able to use the Lumia Offers app and get a free dock with the XL?
    12-19-2015 12:31 PM
    And will my warranty be valid?
    12-19-2015 01:01 PM
    Don't know. In the past, the warranty was only good in the country the phones were manufactured for. The warranty departments in each market knew the IMEIs of the phones they covered.

A lot of people bought 1520.3s from US stores that got them from Latin America because that model was never shipped to the US by MS. Even the web page that told you if your phone's IMEI is still under warranty in the US said they were. BUT if you ever tried to get warranty service, the phone would get sent back with no action taken and an explanation that the web site incorrectly said the phone had a warranty in the US. Curiously, a forum member took their new US bought 1520.3 to a US Microsoft store and bought Microsoft Complete for it. But he never needed to use the warranty so we don't know if MS would have honored Complete or just tried to refund his money.

Anyway the better US stores that sell foreign market phones (such as B&H) clearly say they do not have a US warranty even when it is the exact same model sold by the Microsoft stores in the US so they include their own comparable warranty.
    12-19-2015 03:29 PM
    I am not sure about such since I'm from Caribbean and how it would be honored,I never had any issues with them,I just emailed a representative I normally email concerning questions about their warranty.....
    12-19-2015 04:41 PM
    This is response I've gotten from 1shopmobile.

Hi David,

Thank you for your email and sorry for our late reply!

Since we are selling Parellel Imported Items, there will not be any Makers Warranty provided.

However, we will provide a 10-days Dead-on-arrival warranty period.

But the goods should be in brand-new condition, together with the carton box, user manual and all the accessories.

In addition, any misused, firmware updates, APPS installation and modification will void the Dead-on-arrival warranty.

Customer should notify us immediately via email once any problem found.

For details, please refer to the Terms & Conditions in our website:-

http://www.1shopmobile.com/terms.html

Thank you very much for your kind attention and continuous support!

Should you have any queries, please feel free to let us know!

Best regards,

Rita Fong

1ShopMobile.com

顧客サービス(日本語チーム)

メールアドレス:sales-jp@1shopmobile.com
    12-20-2015 10:05 PM
    Price Update, you can get phone for $585USD + $35 USD shipping to USA and other prices for shipping to other areas.
    12-22-2015 07:24 AM
    for 960 AUD in Australia from Optus- outright!
    12-22-2015 07:42 AM
    for 960 AUD in Australia from Optus- outright!
    That works out to approximately $689USD, you can get it for $585 (price of 950XL) + 30USD shipping to Australia =$615USD total which is hands down best price you'll get for Lumia 950XL right now as compared to any other web store @1shopmobile
    12-22-2015 07:56 AM
66 123