Finally Did It! Clicked The Purchase Button on a 950 XL SINGLE SIM!!

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Bought it from a seller on eBay that I use often. Their name UserID is never-msrp.

I can vouch for this guy as well. Bought a few things from him without an issue. Always working. Always great conditions above how "harshly" he/she describes. Prices are good.
Didn't know he/she had 950's though!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

jamesx

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
After seeing so many complains on the 2 sim, i decided to get an unlocked 1 sim 950xl off Expansys Canada. Got it w/ extended warranty but still crossing my fingers anyway. I started by changing the Lang from all Chinese to English and rebooted.

Sent from my SGH-i917R using Tapatalk

thinking of doing this myself, just curious - did you get it yet and if so how long did it take?

JRola

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for this late reply JamesX. I ordered on 17th December and got it the next day. Did not pay any rush delivery charges.

kappatau808

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
i returned my 950xl which i bought from MS online store due to alot of small issues adding up. initially asked for replacement but was told it would take a while because there was no stock, i couldnt go to the physical store and have it replaced had to do it by mail. so i just returned it instead while also hoping updates would fixed some of the issues by now. now that i got my free continuum dock which i have on my desk and see everyday, i am kinda wanting to get a new 950xl already. i have seen some single sim 950xls on amazon which is awesome, i have amazon credit yes 6 months no interest. but the issue is warranty, talked to MS live chat a few times and was told that they should have manufacturer warranty. but going into the store and buying complete wont work.

i guess what im asking is can anyone else confirm there is manufacturer warranty and how would that work? i am in the US by the way. i know expansys is selling extended warranty. but if i bought from amazon, what are my options? can i even buy insurance?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon