Unlocked 950XL Won't text pics

JANGEL13

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
So I got the unlocked dual sim 950XL two days ago. I found out today that my pics that I send via text aren't being delivered. On the way home from buying it i sent some pics and they were delivered but when i got home I found that my phone wouldn't download any store updates or windows updates. (I had the same problem with my 950 before trading it for the XL) so I did a hard reset and restored my phone. So as far as I know the last time my pics went thru was before I did the hard reset but I can't be completely certain. I've gone thru all the settings and can't seem to figure out what's wrong. I'm on AT&T. I've looked in the forums via the app but didn't find anything. Anyone else have this problem?

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I suspect MMS option in Setup that your SIM card should fill automatically or you can contact AT&T ask what to place in fields.

Last edited:

elindalyne

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
If you put in MMS APN settings it will actually prevent it from working if your sim comes with them preloaded (most nano sims come with them preloaded).

If you didn't put in APN settings, look up the ATT apn settings and you should be able to get it to work.

JANGEL13

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I called AT&T for help. There's no mms apn loaded so the rep gave me the info to enter in there but it didn't work. She tried several things on her end but nothing helped. She wants me to get a new sim card from a store so I'm about to do that. One thing I left out to you guys (because I forgot about it) was that on Sunday I was showing someone my phone and we were talking about the dual sim. They asked if they both work at the same time so I put his tmobile sim in sim 2. I made a call and then took it out. After turning my phone back on I got a message saying my sim settings had changed and I need to restart my phone. I guess that's when the problem started.

elindalyne

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
If you go to settings -> cellular and sim, is there anything in the Sim 2 settings? Is there anything in Sim 1? If the ATT sim doesn't come preloaded, do you have internet connectivity? If you do, it definitely comes preloaded and you should remove any MMS APN settings. You will need to restart your phone in order to get the settings to take.

JANGEL13

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
After talking to a different tech rep, she suggested that I hard reset my phone. It's not really a big deal but I didn't want to do that while at work and away from wifi. Anyway, I did the reset and everything is working now. Lesson learned, lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes