Cannot Setup Hey Cortana on 950 XL

isicles

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi Friends,

I cannot get Hey Cortana feature to work on 950XL.

Cortana works fine when i start.

When i go to Cortana - Setting - Learn how i say "Hey Cortana" - it asks me to repeat the phrase but when i do it just says sorry i didn't get that say again. Funny part is it types just what i speak.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi Friends,

I cannot get Hey Cortana feature to work on 950XL.

Cortana works fine when i start.

When i go to Cortana - Setting - Learn how i say "Hey Cortana" - it asks me to repeat the phrase but when i do it just says sorry i didn't get that say again. Funny part is it types just what i speak.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Wich windows 10 build are you using? Wich country + language?

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Interesting, something's definitely broken.

I tried to initiate a call, and Cortana said "calling XYZ person, mobile..." but never actually initiated the call. When I went to the phone app, there was no history of the outgoing call either, so it's failing to "push" the request, at all.

Trying to figure out the feedback for this one, did you file something I should UpVote, already?

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Yep, this is really busted, in .494, I couldn't get Cortana actually push any action, only reflect what I was saying, Verbatim, and make it sound like it was going to get done.
I sure hope this is working in the RS branch...

isicles

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
When I try calling someone from Cortana it dialed out and also registered in call history. Works perfectly fine with me.

Only hey Cortana seems to be broken

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
When I try calling someone from Cortana it dialed out and also registered in call history. Works perfectly fine with me.

Only hey Cortana seems to be broken

Yeah, weird, I just tried it again (I tried it 3 times earlier, when it failed to actually dial, just displayed the "calling xxx at mobile") and it worked fine. Tried it again, home number, and it worked, again.
I need to dig around and find the Cortana logs, see what the difference is...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon