Now I may be the world's biggest stupid here but bear with me.

I rolled back to Win 10 baseline with the WDRT last month and was slightly annoyed I didn't get the DTTW firmware as a result. Not to worry, it will come soon I thought.

Anyway, having lots of crazy problems with the latest 14905 fast build (no sound/tones, brightness dropping to low, phone not turning on) so I went back again to baseline and decided to stay in release preview.

Then I saw it - on the lock screen the double tap to wake up toggle switch. I had assumed it would be on by default, not as an option buried in Settings but I was wrong.

So, if I'm being stupid, shoot me but I thought I'd pass on this info - that DTTW is in the settings so you may have it even if you think you haven't.
    08-25-2016 05:37 PM
    I've actually had to mention this little bit of tidbit information quite a few times already ever since it got released. I'm not sure how I found out about it, though.

Either way, stupid or not, hopefully this post does help others out there.
    08-25-2016 07:02 PM