Is the 950 Xl a fit

smunro622

May 30, 2015
Visit site
i had been a windows mobile user for a while and due to work was forced to android and now IOS.
Work has gotten smart and just does BYOD with a stipend and the usual MDM solution to segment data.

I am a Tmobile user with a 10 gig data plan, i need WIFI calling as i work from home when i am not traveling. I have a band 2 for integration so i do not have to pick up my phone eveytime it rings.
I used to have a 1520 as a everyday driver but i do not believe it has wifi calling, which is the killer point for me. I have used the icon while on verizon and 640xl while on cricket/att.

I have heard hit and miss on the new X3 from HP and who knows when a "surface" phone is going to show up.

thanks for everyone's info and suggestions.

BMT001

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
From everything I have read and videos I have watched next year on the surface phone if it is even released. Not sure about your x3 question. I don't think it does support wifi calling but I am not an expert.

smunro622

May 30, 2015
Visit site
@BMT001 thanks... the 1520 is still a great phone. I think the 950xl is the way to go @ this point unless someone can tell me the 1520 does allof the above and i think i would do a 1520.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
The 950 XL is not supported by TMobile, so it does not have the wifi calling. Out of curiosity, why do you need the wifi calling?

gourav mopidevi

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
From what I heard or read L950 at&t model support volte apart from that none unlocked 🔓 models support volte..so if you buy Lumia 950/xl from ms, you're screwed as windows doesn't support volte as default like android or ios..i would suggest don't buy windows mobile 📱 at all, we can watch how MS developing good quality apps for ios and android which are many times great in quality compare to the ones on windows...they are also releasing new exclusive apps for those platforms...it doesn't make sense to support windows mobile 📱 when ms doesn't want ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon