live tiles are not working

Roberto Velazquez R

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
As of this morning everything was working fine in my Lumia 950 XL DS running AU build 14393.448,non insider, right now none of the live tiles are working, I did a soft reset, unpinned every tile and the pinned them back with no result, have any of you an idea how to fix this issue?

Burnbackin

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Well , first of all I have constantly live tiles that refuse to update. Really frustrating. However, check whether you are on battery saver or not. If so, it will not update any live tiles as it keeps internal process at a bear minimum.

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure but I think the tiles app must have permission to run in background for the tile to be able to work. Check if changing permissions solves your problem.
However, there are some tiles they're just stubborn.

Sent from mTalk

Roberto Velazquez R

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Originally posted by Roberto Velazquez R
As of this morning everything was working fine in my Lumia 950 XL DS running AU build 14393.448,non insider, right now none of the live tiles are working, I did a soft reset, unpinned every tile and the pinned them back with no result, have any of you an idea how to fix this issue?
as soon i got home and connected to
WiFi the live tiles started to work again,then i disconnected the wifi and went back to my data plan and the tiles stopped working,it is weird,I'll wait for the next AU update which is December 6 to see what happens,otherwise I'll have to do a hard reset

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon