So I had the Skype Preview App for a while and all of a sudden, I noticed my SMS started not landing in notifications.

Went to the settings and tried to re-select the regular SMS app and noted that I have no options under the drop-down! I can't choose anything.

I uninstalled and re-installed Skype Preview, but now it's not linked to SMS at all.... and I still can't choose an app under Messaging Settings.

So now the best I can do, is randomly tap the messaging icon to read the snippets of an SMS before the app crashes.

Has anyone ran into this or no of a way to reset this setting without resetting the app?

Mods: I'm sorry if this is not the best place for this, let me know and I'll move it as needed.
    So I had the Skype Preview App for a while and all of a sudden, I noticed my SMS started not landing in notifications.

Went to the settings and tried to re-select the regular SMS app and noted that I have no options under the drop-down! I can't choose anything.

I uninstalled and re-installed Skype Preview, but now it's not linked to SMS at all.... and I still can't choose an app under Messaging Settings.

So now the best I can do, is randomly tap the messaging icon to read the snippets of an SMS before the app crashes.

Has anyone ran into this or no of a way to reset this setting without resetting the app?

Mods: I'm sorry if this is not the best place for this, let me know and I'll move it as needed.
    01-04-2017 02:19 AM