Unlocked 950 ordered 11/25 before 7 am

Sakic26

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the unlocked version of the 950 from the Microsoft store at roughly 6 am. I checked the order today and it still says "Order is processing" but ship date says 11/25 and further states "Backordered" on the website. Anyone else having issues? I am located in the US

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the unlocked version of the 950 from the Microsoft store at roughly 6 am. I checked the order today and it still says "Order is processing" but ship date says 11/25 and further states "Backordered" on the website. Anyone else having issues? I am located in the US

It seems they've sold out, for now. I'm sure they will be back up for sale at a later date. I guess they had more of a response then they planned for, which is probably a good thing.

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It seems they've sold out, for now. I'm sure they will be back up for sale at a later date. I guess they had more of a response then they planned for, which is probably a good thing.
Rather looks like they did production of just some 1000 or 5000 units. There were unknown / hidden pre-orders for these and with ship date of 25th they just shipped the pre-orders. 'Order Now' got enabled by about 1 AM EST and order status showed BackOrdered sinve 1.30 EST - so not that much in demand, rather issues with their sales and supply.

sleeve22

Banned
Aug 15, 2013
Visit site

Same exact situation here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes