12-04-2015 12:08 AM
31 12
tools
    I think you just need a hard reset and patience-the OS is in beta, you knew that getting in.
    If phones are shipping (or I can walk into AT&T and buy it) with this OS on it, it's released and not in beta anymore. And if you think it's in beta based on the number of issues people seem to be having and yet it's shipped, then it's not ready.

My impression based on the comments here on the forum are that it's just not quite baked enough. Passable, but not robust.
    12-03-2015 05:19 PM
    Friendly reminder folks.........
    [INFO]
    P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)
    • Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person youre talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if youre posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Dont get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. In a nutshell, think before you post.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members problem.

[/INFO]
    12-03-2015 05:22 PM
    Panos gains strength from your tears. Nobody will save you!!
    ajb1965 likes this.
    12-03-2015 06:40 PM
    I think you just need a hard reset and patience-the OS is in beta, you knew that getting in. I also read where you can put some plastic wrap inside the cover and make it less prone to falling off and creaking. Some people have no problems with the phones. You are jumping ship too early!
    Hard reset, OS still in beta, plastic wrap mod. You would think MS has never released a phone before.
    12-03-2015 07:30 PM
    Hard reset, OS still in beta, plastic wrap mod. You would think MS has never released a phone before.
    It's a new OS from the ground up. It will be fixed after a couple of updates. And in the next year or so universal apps and islandwood will help cement windows phone in the number three spot. You just need to keep your phone at all costs! I have no problem with mine...

Are more of the other things that do not help someone having a bad time with a phone he just bought and now regrets.
    12-03-2015 11:06 PM
    Please seek the other threads in this forum that are discussing returning your 950.
    Another thread about this is not needed.
    Thanks to all who have participated.

Thread closed.
    RumoredNow and boomerz like this.
    12-04-2015 12:08 AM
31 12