Lumia 950 Dual Sim - Slot 2 stopped working

dsba

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950 Dual SIM US which has been working great until recently when I swapped the SIM on slot 2 (from a home cut version to a nano SIM from the operator directly). As I said, I had the phone working with both SIM perfectly, I swapped SIM 2 and since then, this slot no longer recognizes any SIM card. I have tried to swap SIM between 1-2 slots, turn off slot 1, leaving empty slot 1, rebooting the phone (multiple times). In all cases both SIM cards are active and can load the line configuration on SIM slot 1 but slot 2 always reads 'Insert SIM card'...

Has someone experienced the same? Does someone have a suggestion to resolve this?

ademolaV akinode

Nov 26, 2017
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950 Dual SIM US which has been working great until recently when I swapped the SIM on slot 2 (from a home cut version to a nano SIM from the operator directly). As I said, I had the phone working with both SIM perfectly, I swapped SIM 2 and since then, this slot no longer recognizes any SIM card. I have tried to swap SIM between 1-2 slots, turn off slot 1, leaving empty slot 1, rebooting the phone (multiple times). In all cases both SIM cards are active and can load the line configuration on SIM slot 1 but slot 2 always reads 'Insert SIM card'...

Has someone experienced the same? Does someone have a suggestion to resolve this?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
IF you are using AT&T on the "standby" slot it will not work. Standby slot is 2G only and AT&T has retired their 2G network.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes