Finally leaving the 950 behind - which Android phone is comparable?

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Maybe look at Blackberry...

I just traded for a DTEK50. The Blackberry Hub may be just the thing for you.

Thanks for the advise, I'll take a look at it.

I actually bought just last week a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X and like I posted in a another thread.
Aside from the fact that there are more apps that are fully featured, I hate Android, it asks for permissions to everything and the experience is just not quite as seamless as Windows Phone.

Embi_Eu

Jan 8, 2018
Visit site
Given the current status and state of Win10m I really thing moving to any Android / iOS device is a step forward. Not much to cry for. I'm considering Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Camera seems superior to one on my L950. At least it is fast, stable and will actually do its job of creating memories. When I think how many moments I lost due to unstable software in L950 (camera and photos app crashes, "saving" issues, ****ty photos if you just want to create point and shoot photo...) I just wish I never bought this "premium" phone with "superior" camera. I really don't think you should spend 15 minutes preparing to shot a good photo on a mobile phone and this is usual scenario with L950. That is, if phone survives without crash a press on snap button and battery last long enough. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon