Microsoft Surface Pro - Who is buying it (when it releases)?

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
The money burned a hole in my pocket and I had to have a RT on release day. Don't regret it either one second. I just couldn't wait the three months for the Pro as the RT does everything I need for this type of device to do for me.

WPSteve

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I was waiting for the Pro, until a MS Store Rep told me MS Office will NOT be included and must be sold separately. Instant deal breaker, so RT for me.

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I was waiting for the Pro, until a MS Store Rep told me MS Office will NOT be included and must be sold separately. Instant deal breaker, so RT for me.

A lot of people who gripe about the price of the RT, forget that it includes a full version of MS Office. In my opinion, that makes the RT a relative bargain compared to the Pro and do we even know yet if the $899 price includes a touch or type cover?

DarrenSproat

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Definately. I bought the Surface RT the minute it came available on-line and was lucky enough not to experience any of the reported shipping issues. Don't regret the purchase for 1 second. BUT, when the Pro comes out I will be buying it and my daughter will get the RT.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes