Cannot Sign Into SkyDrive App

smontoya2

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Want to know if anyone else is having this issue? Was using it just a few minutes prior before it signed me out automatically. I Uninstalled/Re-Installed, Powered Off & On but still no luck. I can sign in online but not from the mobile app. Maintenance maybe? WP7.5 Trophy.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Also can't sign in. Hope they fix this asap. Went to that Microsoft account link and I don't see what I have to do.

smontoya2

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm still having a sign in issue. I downloaded Sky Manager (Free) today from the Marketplace to get me by until they get this resolved.

vertigo1

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Same here. This comes at a bad time when I'm trying to give Windows Phone another chance after tasting the sweetness of a Nexus phone from Google...
Come on Microsoft, you make fun of Google for letting people down, get your act together ;-)

omnia8gb

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
for a moment i sign in from internet explorer and then i need to "always sign in" and then i just pin to start that page i sign in.

and yes u can sign in skydrive with that way....my friend use android 4.0 he no issues with skydrive at android phone. the most weird part is.....

i can still "upload" picture taken from my camera or inside gallery upload using skydrive. but when want sign in from skydrive apps still cant sign in.

i just notice skydrive for apple iphone already upgrade to Skydrive 3.0 but window phone 7.5 user still stuck with 2.2 version. i think if skydrive 3.0 for window phone 7.5 avaiable soon might be fix this issues.

alexwithwp

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I, too, have this problem. I can't use the SkyDrive app. I get the "We could't sign you in" message.. this is the first issue with SkyDrive! I can use the SkyDrive manager from the Office hub but (and here's the second issue) I cannot upload/download files!

Edit: it seems to be a problem with outlook, hotmail and calendar also... as this link says https://status.live.com/ (or it's just my account??!) hopefully everything will be fixed until tomorrow. I need my calendar and notes!

Sergio The One

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Just to bring it on home. The Skydrive app is broken as of right now. There's no way (including using the "app password" option) to make it sign in.
To keep using the linked Microsoft account (mail, integrated SkyDrive, Office, etc.) all you have to do is sign in using IE on the phone and check the option to trust the device. Then sync the account and it all should be fine.

The SkyDrive app is different to the SkyDrive integrated into the phone. As that goes through your MS Account. So even if you can't use the app you can still upload/view photos, docs, etc.

I hope I was of help.

Much Love!

blankets

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I have two step validation on for my outlook.com email, so I had to disable it and then enable it and sync to iphone device via the outlook web browser. You should use the same code that they give you for the iphone outlook password for the skydrive app password - THIS IS NOT YOUR NORMAL PASSWORD, IT IS THE TWO STEP VALIDATION PASSWORD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes