Outlook.com Help

thatotherdude24

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I need help with Outlook.com and I cannot find answers online...

I have 2 outlook.com email accounts and I want to combine them so I don't have to sign in and out to switch accounts. Like in gmail for example where you can be signed into 2 accounts and switch back and forth. What I am trying to do is I went to options on my outlook.com account and went to 'your email accounts'. I am trying to add a send and receive account, that other account being my other outlook.com account. I don't want to add a send only account and have the other account forward email because I want everything in separate inboxes on outlook.com like possible in Gmail. I get errors when I try to add a send and receive account 'It looks like you're trying to add another Outlook.com account with POP. There's a better way. Add your account as Send-only, then sign in to the other account and set up Email forwarding.' Anybody have any ideas or fixes?

Also how do I change what appears as my name when I send email?

koffey

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I just started experiencing the same issue. Oddly enough, I have multiple accounts linked and everything was working fine until the other day when I noticed my email wasn't updating on my phone. Getting the same error from outlook.com as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes