OneDrive - It's starting!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's branded OneDrive in Office Online (what will soon be at least)

and sharing the shortened link uses a 1drive url!

Kaushik Dash

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I didn't receive those free 20 gb storage last time for WP users, at least I got 3 gb this time, lol.

BTW, did anyone else receive 3 gb extra even if you have not activated auto backup of pictures?

TechnoBull

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
did anybody else get an email from Microsoft telling them of the new OneDrive and offering an extra 20gb for 1 year and the code dosnt work, I just spoke to them and they say they never sent it its spam and the offer dosnt exits

kikoeightone

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I got the email, had previously submitted me email one the OneDrive preview site. Free 20GB enthusiast bonus, code accepted. So worked fine for me.

meandu229

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
did your code work - mine failed and Microsoft said its spam they never sent it :(
Yeah my 20gb code worked fine. I did click the notify me when onedrive launches button on the website a while ago, and the code says this
"And, because of your interest in OneDrive before it launched, we want to make sure you can get started with some extra storage. "

ChazTyldsley

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
They just tweeted out the way to win 100gb of storage today. I've decoded the puzzle and it says the following:

The first one hundred thousand users to log in to onedrive.com today beginning at 11:11am PST win 100gb.

Hope that helps :)

anon(5354452)

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
They just tweeted out the way to win 100gb of storage today. I've decoded the puzzle and it says the following:

Hope that helps :)

You figured that out quite fast! I was scratching my head for awhile as I'm not great with puzzles. Figured it out myself though but just wanted to say that you're very correct sir. :grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon