Anyone know of any new WP devices coming to Sprint?

thekonger

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I was going to post this in the carrier forum but it looks like a ghost town there.

Anyone know of any new WP devices coming to Sprint - confirmed, rumored, or otherwise? I can't find any announcements as such and I am hoping to jump back with the rest of my family when my AT&T contract expires in November. I have a Lumia 920 now and would love to see some Lumia choices, but it looks like Sprint is sticking with their half-hearted selection of WP phones (HTC 8X and Samsung ATIV S).

I can also jump to an in-laws Verizon plan and they seem to have a much better selection, but I would prefer to use Sprint.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I wish you luck, but I can't recall reading anything lately that said anything about new Sprint devices. Myself, I'd love to move to ATT, but I'm stuck with Verizon due to coverage. They're the only ones that cover where I live with any kind of reliability at all.

thekonger

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I think you're right hopmedic. I don't necessarily mind AT&T but it's costing me about $50 - $60 extra a month to have a phone all by its lonesome on an AT&T plan while the rest of my family is on Sprint. Decisions decisions...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar