Interesting read on a Microsoft Researcher and her daily devices

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think it's good that Microsoft employees are able to use competitors' products. It will help them improve Microsoft's products by knowing the pros and cons of the competition.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Microsoft exec explains why she uses an iPhone

So the Boy Wonder manages to bring up the subject of Office for Mac, but fails to realise that Microsoft produces apps for Apple devices and OSX which might possibly need to be tested in a real-world day-to-day basis....

errole

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site

This is great for a Microsoft researcher to do. Know the pros on cons and give feedback to your team.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Making a mountain out of a molehill. If her reasons are true, it makes perfect sense. Either way, it's her money and she buys whatever she feels most comfortable with. There are quite a few Toyotas and Chevys in the Ford employee parking lot.

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site

I've always wondered what phones the people at MS would be using, cause I seriously doubt it'd be a WP.

oliverr871

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

Nothing to discuss here, it's perfectly normal for people to use competitor products to see how they are so that they can be as competitive if not more. It happens. Besides, I am sure there are apps that she uses that are unavailable anyways on the Windows Phone platform.