Microsoft has been very good to me this week.

carlos12001

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello, l would just like to share my experience this week. I upgraded my 928 to an ICON - and they gave me a $25 gift card for the app store and a bunch of gameloft games for free. Awesome. Anyway, so yesterday I decide to go to a MS store for the first time because I was having some little troubles with my surface pro 2 i5 64gb so I wait for 15 minutes and get called up to the tech, she asked what was up, I told her, and she proceeded tell me that they were going to upgrade me to a surface pro 3 128gb i5, so in about 45 minutes I walked with a brand new one. I couldn't believe it! I'm sorry if I come off as bragging, but I had to share it on this forum. Long live MS!!!

Crasstoe

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Do you pay monthly or something for your Surface? Fail to see why they would upgrade you for free (Its never free!).

Lucky b-stard! I'm not at all jealous...

carlos12001

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Do you pay monthly or something for your Surface? Fail to see why they would upgrade you for free (Its never free!).

Lucky b-stard! I'm not at all jealous...
No monthly payments for me buddy, they said that there were no sp2's there, so they hooked me up. I read somewhere on this forum that the same happened to someone else.

AwesomeLewis24

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I would literally walk in to a Microsoft Store with a cardboard replica SP2 and be like "Aw yeah, my screen ain't turning on" and they'll be like "Sure! Have this!" and they give me a free SP3.

#ThatWontEverHappenInRealLifeWaaaaaaaa

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Now, that is what i call customer service. You wouldn't get that over here, probably get couple of forms thrusted to you and then wait a few months for a faulty unit... I kid :p, we don't have MS stores here.

But seriously most companies don't give two hoots about customer service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2