Skype Response To Windows Phone (Go get iPhone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar9399

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
You are now chatting with 'Feliza C'.
Feliza C: Hello! Welcome to Skype Live Support! I'm Feliza.
Feliza C: If incase we got disconnected, simply click on the link below and you will be
Feliza C: With that being said, how may I help you?
Omar: Hi there i got a windows phone month back and can you guys explain me that why skype is better on other platforms then windows platform?
Feliza C: I will be glad to assist you.
Feliza C: Are you asking for phone devices specifically?
Omar: ya
Feliza C: Actually, Skype should work better on Windows phone than Android phones and Iphones.
Feliza C: Since Skype is already owned by Microsoft and Windows as well.
Feliza C: May I ask why?
Feliza C: Are you having some issues?
Omar: Am a consumer I used to have iphone for years and i compared two platforms side by side. i know how bad skype performs on windows phone
Feliza C: I'm sorry to hear that.
Feliza C: Skype works perfectly on PC's. However, using devices sometimes provide some issues.
Feliza C: I can understand that you are customer and have own opinions.
Feliza C: Me talking personally dont have an idea as well why Skype have issues arising on Windows phones.
Feliza C: And I apologize for the inconvenience.
Omar: Am not giving my own opinion. i am telling why skype has a good quality video call on ios than windows phone? why skype has better UI on ios than wp? why skype has screen sharing on ios then wp? why skype has conference call on ios then wp? etc. is it not owned by microsoft?
Feliza C: I believe, when it comes to video calling, Apples have great resolution
Omar: i have a lumia icon it has 20mp back cam and 2mp HD front cam way better than iphone
Feliza C: It also depends on the compatibiity of each devices.
Omar: So you are telling me that go get an iphone windows phone is not worth buying.
Feliza C: It is also depend on your preferences.
Omar: is there a way that i can talk to your manager ???
Feliza C: Regarding this one?
Feliza C: I apologize but choosing a preferred phone to use Skype is no longer our scope.
Omar: regarding the answers you're providing me.
Feliza C: I see.
Feliza C: For your question, I will have to choose Iphone.
Feliza C: But again, its our out of our scope already.
Feliza C: Anything else?
Omar: No thank you have a good day.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
re:

@ OP : That is just a chat representative. If you go harsh on them to please you they might want to prove you right to gain your happiness and satisfaction. Put forth those same questions to Joe Belfiore by tweeting him on Twitter. He'll have better answers to those questions if at all they get answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon