Which Nokia?

anon(153966)

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I've never used a Windows phone. But, I'm looking to get a Nokia.
In particular I need on that:
- can be used on AT&T
- uses a micro SIM
- decent camera (for day to day images that are posted on social media)
- decent battery
- usual common apps, Twitter, Instagram, Evernote and OneDrive

With so many Nokia Windows phone choices, I have no idea where to start. Hence this post AND hence the location of the thread versus in one of the Nokia forums.

Thanks
Ivan

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Att carries the Lumia 635, 1520 and 1020, with the 830 coming soon. The 1020 has the best camera, the 1520 with the best battery, and the 635 uses micro-SIM (correct me anyone if there are others). Windows phone is slowly getting more developers, and most of the specified apps are on the store.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I'd probably go with the Nokia Lumia 925. Seems like you just want a descent, well-rounded phone. I've never had problems out of mine. Battery life has always been good to me, uses a micro SIM, very descent camera (front isn't that great tho), great looks and best of all, you can find them for great prices now.

If money is no object, wait a couple weeks for the Nokia Lumia 830. Excellent device!

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey Naviwilliams, good to see you coming to the WP! Unfortunately we have no Dropbox app :cry: I had to transfer everything to OneDrive.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey Naviwilliams, good to see you coming to the WP! Unfortunately we have no Dropbox app :cry: I had to transfer everything to OneDrive.

There are 3rd party app...MyBox and : Cloud6 for dropbox.. Though you'll probably better off with OneDrive. Better integration

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes