Did my taxes with Windows Phone :)

BitPusher2600

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Just thought I would share this. As someone who actively uses his Windows Phone in place of a PC for as many things as is possible, this particular thing was pretty easy.

I thought this wouldn't work initially because I logged into TurboTax and it had a complaint about the browser. The remedy was to clear the cookies and immediately switch the browser to desktop view, then reload the site. Once back in, it ran a totally mobile optimized version of the site with no bugs or annoyances. There are zero issues in usage, I just think their site doesn't like the user agent string it reads if the browser is set to mobile view, so again, real easy fix.

Anyway, take care folks.

BitPusher2600

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
They should have a WP app. You can take a picture of your W2 and answer a few simple questions. Done.

That would be nice.
I luck out in that my employer offers digital W2's, and Turbo in particular can directly import from that service, so at least I got to save a small chunk of time that way.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
That would be nice.
I luck out in that my employer offers digital W2's, and Turbo in particular can directly import from that service, so at least I got to save a small chunk of time that way.

Yup same here. My W2 info is imported as well. I've used TurboTax Online for quite a few years now. I have a rental house so I can't utilize the convenience of the app either (even though I use Android and the app is available), but I wish I could.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2