RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure the price would make it not worth it in the long run... So many companies like this are flash in the pan, building value quickly while being incredibly difficult to sustain such growth long term. I'm sure that today's valuation will not hold ten years from now.

And here's a bit of kicker on that... Brand recognition. The name Coloud meant nothing to me. I had to Bing it to see what their product was.

If you said Beats, I'd know Dr Dre by association or vice versa. If it needs to be explained that Coloud is the maker of Boom, that says something negative about the brand strength,

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure the price would make it not worth it in the long run... So many companies like this are flash in the pan, building value quickly while being incredibly difficult to sustain such growth long term. I'm sure that today's valuation will not hold ten years from now.

And here's a bit of kicker on that... Brand recognition. The name Coloud meant nothing to me. I had to Bing it to see what their product was.

If you said Beats, I'd know Dr Dre by association or vice versa. If it needs to be explained that Coloud is the maker of Boom, that says something negative about the brand strength,

I had to admit, I also had to search on what was coloud. But I also do not believe it would work out. Had if you mentioned sennheiser, yamaha, or skullcandy then the outcome might be different. I just never heard of coloud before but, their headphones look... A bit odd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon