Why do applications keep being pulled down?

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I think, overall, there is growth. It is normal to lose a few. If there are apps that you like and don't want to lose, then be sure to make a point of using and supporting them any way you can. Buy it, thank them, write. If any app doesn't make business sense for the Owner, it will go away.

waleed030

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
i downloaded the windows insider app but i don't even get the enroll option.. i tried the flashing too but it wont work...

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
i downloaded the windows insider app but i don't even get the enroll option.. i tried the flashing too but it wont work...

What bothers me is that they forced my Windows insider app to update. I purposely left it in its old state in case I wanted to flash it through the xda method. Woke up today and it had been force updated, from their end obviously, since I didn't update it. Kind of disturbing honestly.

Tumultus

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
What bothers me is that they forced my Windows insider app to update. I purposely left it in its old state in case I wanted to flash it through the xda method. Woke up today and it had been force updated, from their end obviously, since I didn't update it. Kind of disturbing honestly.
In that case, why did you leave the "automatically update Windows store apps" option enabled?

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so I jumped the gun. It wasn't updated, just gone from the store for a couple of days so it disappeared from my update list. It's back there now. Huge sigh of relief from me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon