ATT Store says, they won't get the 950xl

dlcpa

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
The salesman at the ATT Store, an iPhone owner and lover, says that they won't get the 950xl, just the 950. Is that true?

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
How are they going to ever get any market share if you cant get all the best phones at the one carrier that has some of them. While no one else has any. And dont say the Microsoft store as how many of them eben exist.

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
How are they going to ever get any market share if you cant get all the best phones at the one carrier that has some of them. While no one else has any. And dont say the Microsoft store as how many of them eben exist.

No advertisements and few phones at carriers. Windows phone will soon have 1% marketshare in the US. Microsoft already moved all their apps to iOS and Android.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
If they didn't it does not node well for Microsoft. One carrier with one new high end phone in how many years. My faith it what they are doing is at a all time LOW. But I will keep my 640 which lets me at least follow what they are doing
But I have moved on to Android as main phone. Not that I think it is better, just easier to live with without being constantly disappointed.

Jesus Rico

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I too was told by ATT reps that it doesn't' seem that they will be getting the 950XL, I did on the other hand get responses from two different reps that they will be carrying a lumia 960Xl which they might be posting info about after Christmas day. Seemed kinda sketchy, so I went online to do a quick chat with another ATT Rep, and got a similar response.

Attachments

• 2015-12-23.png
    2015-12-23.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 17

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I too was told by ATT reps that it doesn't' seem that they will be getting the 950XL, I did on the other hand get responses from two different reps that they will be carrying a lumia 960Xl which they might be posting info about after Christmas day. Seemed kinda sketchy, so I went online to do a quick chat with another ATT Rep, and got a similar response.

A 960? I assume that's a typo. If not, it's a very clear sign that yet again reps are putting out bogus info.

dlcpa

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought an LG V10, great phone what is heats up like a hot tamale and battery life is awful, even in standby. Maybe this will get resolved but who do you talk to at LG. Apple has Apple stores and a big presence in Best Buy. Microsoft has Microsoft stores and a presence in Best Buy. Samsung has a presence in Best Buy and maybe there's some Samsung stores but I don't know of any. Look at the advantage Microsoft has. They have such a huge base, such a reachable retail presence and by virtue of the operating system on the laptops and desktops and all the new surfaces, they have a huge potential customer base that are squandering it away.

I never thought I'd say this, and friends of mine if I do it will never believe it, but I am thinking about getting an apple 6s Plus because of their competence management , the fact that there are so many iPhone users and so many iPhone apps until many reasons why there are certain programs like FaceTime and iTunes photo streams that make it very desirable to conform . I still hate Apple and if I get the 6 S Plus, I can still fight Apple my mare horrendous tax policy but then is the user.

I see that it's very important to use a tablet in your office and at home because that takes the pressure off the phone battery and it's a bigger screen. When you're out the phones are a necessity. That will take care of the problem the phones without replaceable batteries. Apple has great customer service, huge number of apps and management that is very competent, unlike what Microsoft has, they won't leave you hanging.

For a moment I was actually thinking about getting the 950 because of the heating and battery drain of my lg. But, when I went to download all my contacts from Microsoft Outlook 10 into Google mail everything went smoothly, fast as hell and everything that was in Outlook remained in Google including the categories field, which for me with 4200 contacts is essential. When I moved the contacts into the Outlook account online, the categories disappeared from all the contacts. Unless I'm missing something, that is complete incompetence. If I owned Microsoft stock I would demand Satya Nadella resign because I think he is useless. As you know I have no love lost for Gates or Ballmer either but look at what goes on here and how tiny and impotent Satya Nadella is, whining that he can't get Bank apps. His time is done he needs to be replaced with someone who knows Americans and knows how to market.

I'd come back to Microsoft except for the way the contacts are set up, the fact there are no bank apps and from what I hear, the lack of apps Microsoft has android they have aren't great. Who do you blame for that? Should we blame ourselves or should we blame the Microsoft CEO in his impotent management?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site

This is almost a similar response to going to a car dealership and the salesmen doesn't know what engine it has in their vehicles they sell.

Jwdjr15

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Was gonna buy the 950 from AT&T but the sales rep informed me that Microsoft employees came and demonstrated the 950xl and said the store would receive it in January... Take it with a grain of salt but he told me not to purchase 950 and come back next month that it will be worth the wait.... Said everyone at the store was blown away by the phone...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes