Hi

We have an entry-level (64 GB) Surface 3 with some apps installed on a microSD card as the primary disk space is too small to be the sole storage.

It generally works well but as long as I can remember we regularly (probably monthly or so) get a blue screen with error SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR.

The blue screens claims that data will be collected and that the tablet will reboot but the percentage never goes past 0% so whenever it happens we eventually have to force a shutdown and after reboot "fix" the microSD card (as the dirty bit gets enabled).

I was hoping that updating to FCU will solve the issue... but we have already gotten one blue screen and it has not even been a week since we updated.

Does anybody else experience the issue? I am not sure if the problem ever gets automatically reported to Microsoft since the data collection never goes past 0%. So I am speculating that the problem might be somewhat widespread without Microsoft being aware of it... and would like to test this hypothesis...

Thanks
    10-23-2017 10:04 PM