Continuum to make a return in SDuo?

rodneyej

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
What do you think continuum making a return in SDuo?.. Earlier this week MS made this reply to a comment about Duo having a Windows experience..

Attachments

• 305.jpg
    305.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 13

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
That would actually be pretty cool. But it would need to do Continuum without any additional hardware being needed, except a cable. Kind of like what Samsung Dex does.

Razius

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I think Continuum would work better for the Neo. Then again since it is Windows 10X it would probably just be able to accept the monitor input just fine. I would like Continuum for Duo, but until Microsoft can show us how they are handling Android, Android doesn't scale well for large screens in my opinion.

justjun555

Dec 29, 2017
Visit site
should not be that hard to implement on android. android supports video out & mouse input. all Microsoft need to do is provide desktop style environment & windowed multitasking support.
also make sure that both continuum screen & phone works independently as well when connected.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
should not be that hard to implement on android. android supports video out & mouse input. all Microsoft need to do is provide desktop style environment & windowed multitasking support.
also make sure that both continuum screen & phone works independently as well when connected.

If Samsung can do it with DeX then MS can bring back Continuum.

DavidBS1989

Mar 21, 2018
Visit site
It will be amazing to have the option to boot Surface Duo with Windows SO (and use Continum) apart of Android. Really amazing!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3