Surface Duo + Launcher 10

Muhammed El-Fadaly

Dec 7, 2019
Visit site
Hey Guys, If any one familiar with Launcher 10 which has the UI of windows phone, it supports now Surface Duo. So if anyone happens to have a Duo may you please show up a video or screen shot. I'm interested of how windows phone would have looked on such form factor.

Joseph Rezny

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
Launcher 10 does work on the Surface Duo "kind of" at this point in time. The Launcher does utilize and fit both screens and it seems to flow nicely. However there appears to be some type of software bug with the stock Microsoft launcher stuck in the background making it currently not picture worthy. This seems to be a common bug with every launcher that I have tried so far... At least I hope it's a bug, I would be really disappointed if it turns out Microsoft has integrated the processes so deeply that Microsoft launcher can't be switched with a new home launcher.

DavidBS1989

Mar 21, 2018
Visit site
It would be great if the developer update the Launcher 10 to make it adapt perfectly to this new device. I think it can be amazing the result!

I found this video of the Surface Duo running with the Square launcher, and it seems good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_dHJvdhc80
Anyway, I prefere the Launcher 10 theme, so I hope it works good aswell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit