Have you unlocked your Go yet?

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine right after it launched and mine is staying locked to the store never going too to unlock it.
I don't need too, everything I need is in the Store, FB, Messenger, GMessenger, My Tube, Easy Movie Maker, Hidden City Hidden Objects (Cowboy6248)
Do you really need to unlock your Go?

LibbyLA

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I had to. I run several programs that are not apps in the App Store. If you are happy using apps then there’s no need to unlock, but some of us have different needs.

Insti Gator

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes! I did make it about a week but honestly, I think Windows is the biggest benefit of a Surface device!

A Windows device that acts like an iPad is worse to me, you might as well get an iPad. I want the flexibility and openness that comes with a full-fledged OS in a tablet form.

Insti Gator

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
GMessenger

Wow! This is the first time I've seen a Hangouts app in the Windows store even though it looks like it's been around for over a year! And it has notifications too??

I swapped to Google Voice once they added VOIP calling beta, but this kinda makes me want to jump back to Hangouts.. Except Google always seems to do things that break Hangouts/Voice connections outside of Google services.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes