Onedrive for Business, SharePoint and SD card

Stuart Bruce

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I have a new Go and am loving it apart from two issues with OneDrive/SharePoint.

1) I've logged into both my personal Microsoft account and Office 365 Business accounts and can only see my personal OneDrive files and my OneDrive for Business files. On my Surface Book I can see my SharePoint files in File Explorer. How can I see them on my Go?
2) The version of OneDrive on the Go doesn't appear to have settings where I can 'Unlink this PC' so I can move OneDrive to my SD card.

Is it possible to do these two things on Windows 10S and if so how? Or do I need to switch to Home and if so are there any downsides (other than security as can manage that myself)?

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
My guess is yes, you would have to take it out of S mode. There aren't too many downsides. As mentioned, there's security. You might​ see reduced battery life due to more programs/services running in the background, but I can't say for certain what percentage that is.

Casey Cheung

Jul 26, 2019
Visit site
When I bought my Surface Go, I immediately switched to Windows 10 Home version within the first hour. Never looked back. There was no problem doing so whatsoever. As for battery life, I have no reference point whether my battery life is better or worse since I never had any comparison. My Go seems to only get maybe 5 or 6 hours of battery life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon